Monday, December 18, 2006

It took almost Two Months... But it is worth of waiting..:)

I didn't expect that this weekend will be this fun...:D

It's almost two months since i last saw my boyfriend... Yah, it's so sad... super dooper sad..:( But what could we do, he was assigned at Subic for a certain project of their company with the smart company. Even Saturday and Sunday he was required to do his work - to finish the project at the expected deadline. Haaayyy... sacrifices... so much sacrifices... avoiding temptations and misunderstandings... But the long wait is over...:) I saw my boyfriend yesterday and we have so much fun...:D sooooooo muuuuuuch fun... right meh? ;)) one of the most unforgettable date we had..:D hehehe... We miss each other so much..:D sooooooomuuuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhh..:D At about 3 pm.. my parents fetched us at the Mall to do Christmas shopping and to have our dinner together of course with my meh..:D

I'm happy to be with my family and with my meh at the same time..:) God is so good..:D He let me feel how blessed I'am to have them in my life..:D I'll keep on fighting regarding my relationship with my boyfriend... even though fate is challenging our relationship almost everyday of our lives... I'll try to control my pride and jealousy...:) Thanks meh, you are still and always ready to fight for me...Hope to do the same thing ..to be as strong as you are meh... AJA!!! :)

*** 7 days before Christmas..:) Yipeee...:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2 months na pala yun? not surprising super miss mo c ren..hehe.. great at nakapag-bond ulit kau bonus with family pa =)

Kristlyn Marquez said...

hehehe.. yah, right karen..;) so happy that day...:) thanks.;)

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas dear! :D