Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions.

Year 2007...

Well, it is not new to us that every year we have our so called "NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS" . Even though not all the things in the list are followed... :) Want to see mine? We'll just remembering the happenings in my 2006... I ended up in these... Hope to do it all...

1. I'll eat more, for me to gain weight...:)
2. I'll try not to argue regarding petty things.
3. I'll stop being a nagger...
4. I'll try to be more understanding and patient. Patient especially in waiting other people...
5. I'll be more sweet to my beau...
6. I'll be more optimistic...
7. I'll practice my driving... ;))
8. I'll become more thrifty...

Haaayyy... these are only few but... hard to do...:( But still... i'll try to do it..:D Especially my no.1 list.. :) Hope you have your own list of resolutions too..:D Good Luck!!!

Happy New Year!!!:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow hehe.. naku panu un emme, eat more tapos more thrifty? hehe=p

Kristlyn Marquez said...

hehehe... pagdating sa pagkain... walang tipid-tipid...;))

Anonymous said...

emme, kasama ba sa budget mo ang pagkain para sa mga friends? yahoo!! nakaka-touch naman, di mo kami titipirin.. hahaha:))

MeL said...

Em, may natamaan dun sa sinabi mong 'Patient especially in waiting other people...'.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

emme, pagalitan mo nga si mel.. sabi ko wag niya akong ibubuko.. hahaha:))